Each time someone stands up for an ideal, or acts to improve the lot of others, or strikes out against injustice they send forth a ripple of hope.
- Robert F. Kennedy
There are several ways you can help save animal lives by supporting the work of the Alabama Animal Alliance, Inc.
- Spay/Neuter! - Ensure you have all your pets spayed and neutered by four months of age.
- Educate – Tell others about the importance of spaying and neutering. Encourage them to visit our clinic.
- Donate – Help save animal lives by donating to the Alabama Animal Alliance, Inc. Your donation will provide essential services for those who can least afford it, and will help to significantly reduce the number of pets euthanized each year because there are too many animals and too few homes. Your gift will be used for spay/neuter services.We are a 501 (c)(3) charitable organization. Your donations are tax deductible as allowed by law. Upon receipt of your gift we will send you an acknowledgment letter that will serve as a receipt for tax purposes.Please send donations to: Alabama Animal Alliance, Inc. 5316 Atlanta Highway Montgomery, AL 36109 Attn: Care Fund
- Wish List - We are always in need of the following items to support the ongoing operations of the clinic:
- Paper towels
- Laundry detergent (any brand)
- Distilled water
- Washable towels, sheets, and blankets
- Sandwich baggies – ziplock
- Quart-size baggies – ziplock
- Garbage bags (13 gallon, 55 gallon)
- Light Karo Syrup
- Canned cat food
- Masking tape
- Copy paper – white and colored (any color)
- Post-It notes
- Pens (medium point, black ink)
- Postage stamps
- Colored index cards – pink or blue
- Colored copy paper (any color)
- Sharpies – Black
To donate any of the above items, simply drop them off at the clinic during normal business hours: Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays 7:00 a.m.-5:15 p.m. Thursdays 8:00 a.m.- 2:30 p.m.
Get directions to the clinic.
- Volunteer – Volunteers are a vital element of the clinic. Although there are many ways to help at the clinic, direct interaction with the animals is not allowed.
- Cleaning: Possible tasks include scrubbing surgical instruments, folding pack towels, doing laundry, and cleaning cages.
- Office tasks: Making reminder calls to pet owners to remind them of their animalÂ’s appointment and pre-op instructions.
- Morning greeters: Greet clients during morning intake from 6:45 a.m. to 8:00 a.m. Assist clients in completing paperwork.
Contact us to become one of our valued volunteers!